- Custard Apple: This is the one who i met earliest. And as i visualize this guy, up stands the Tom Hanks from “Forrest Gump”. Poor Chap who everybody just rips apart and relish. Hence goes my sympathies with this rusty.
- Orange: This guy stands as one of the protagonists from any of the “American Pie” series. I mean he is all time dressed up just to get undressed. Capable of bring tears rolling down even with its peels. And a simple aim in life; lose his virginity (remember how you undress an orange with your thumb 😛)
- Pomegranate: Here come another rusty guy. But he is by no means the sympathy earning one. I mean, to start with, its no child’s play to name and start relishing him. Even if you if do open him up, he starts poking his seeds in your tooth cavities; once his choco mate has played its part.
- Watermelon: The chubby fat dumb a**. His black seeds depicting his face with pimples all over. As expected he has to be juicy. And its enough to drivel along your arms over your shirt. I never remember me mating him with my shirt over.
- Mango: The dude in the gang. Luck has always favored this guy unlike the poor custard apple. He is smart, he is rich, smells and tastes heaven. In short has all the qualities that can draw any female counter part in the fruit fraternity crazy. The news is he is dating Banana these days, you know that stripper round the corner. Yep the same fair chick 😉
- Apple: And finally comes the most opportune guy among them all. Reasons unknown, this brat runs along every corner right from the mommy’s kitchen (Apple pie, which is mostly without any ‘apple’ish touch) to the Doc’s clinic (An Apple a day … the real interpretation follows). I mean he does hardly anything to earn fame. But sometimes its just divine providence and hence he earned the blog title too.
And before I end the post, lemme just clarify one thing. There is more as to why Apple earned the title here than just his fortune. For last few days, i have been made to eat apple daily claiming that “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”. Its been just two weeks or so, and lemme assure you one thing. An apple a day does have guts enough to keep anyone away. Doc was just the poor guy who fell into the trap!!!
Blogged with Flock