I updated my /now page today after a long time. I usually maintain a thought’s archive as part of the page for the updates that are no longer relevant. The idea behind is revisiting
the thoughts that once were at the top of my mind is another way for me to retrospect.
Today I’ve reset that section for 2021. And below is an unadulterated list of the thought archive from 2020 – so in a way a snapshot (incomplete, sure) of the year that went by.
- I’m trying to get into a habit of regular meditation. I want to give it a chance again.
- I’m in love with the Hamilton soundtrack. I keep going back to it every now and then.
- Study Café Album on Spotify has been my go-to album every time I want to focus. If that fails, the real café ambient noise from Coffitivity does the job.
- I have started writing frequently now. The simpler writing workflow with WordPress is helping.
- Need to get the backup solution for posts (probably in WordPress) addressed.
- Focus on deciding on the format, the frequency and the tone of the newsletter.
- Where would my blog go next? Or will it stay here? It would most probably not be WordPress
- I want a better writing interface. Or maybe not? Why do I want to create something perfect myself?
- Need to get to the improvements planned for Wall.
- Read. Read. Read. Write. Write. Write.
- I need to finish the couple of books I had started reading in the last month
- Implement a micropub client. Get anything working. Without UI. Dropped the idea
- Getting used to the new normal.
- Write about and share details about Wall. Feedback and issues.
- Get IndieLogin working – just been too long now
- Get distracted with the side projects, again. IndieWeb’s done.
- Start reading and writing again
- Stop procrastinating items from must-do list
- Fix issue with webmentions from Brid.gy
- Send webmentions to target on replies/likes
- Support for updates in blotpub
- Decision on upcoming nearby travel
- Handle crossposting to Twitter and Mastodon for longer posts
- Style webmentions section to my liking. It is too bloated in the current form
\nowpage to be updated regularly
- Consolidate all my online content onto a single place (most probably blot)
- Move old content from Hugo to archive (a Hugo site)
- Change stuff around